Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Why do we always sleep?

(Mommy is straightening her hair.)
Claire: When I get bigger, when I be a mommy, I can straighten my hair.



Alex: What is that? Is that for Mommy's birthday?
Claire: No. She had a coupon so she got this.
Alex: Is that for your birthday?
Claire: I think it is.



Claire: Why do we always sleep?



Dora: What was your favorite part of the trip?
Claire: My favorite part of the trip was the… uh… school.
Dora: I liked that too!

Alex: I liked Number Mountain.
Claire: And I liked… um…



Claire: Mommy! Mommy! After bedtime, it's gonna be my birthday!



Alex: Mommy! I'm excited! I'm gonna open my birthday presents!

Claire: It has black, and brown, and green, and yellow, and red, and blue, and…
Alex: Pretty much all. And black.
Claire: Yeah and black. I said black.
Alex: Not purple.
Claire: No. Not green.
Alex: Not grey.
Claire: Not grey. There's grey, there's grey!
Alex: That's not grey, that's brown.

Claire: Mommy?
Mommy: Yeah.
Claire: Is that grey?
Claire: Mommy?
Alex: That's not grey.

Mommy: Yeah that might be grey.
Alex: It's brown.
Claire: No it's grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment