Sunday, June 26, 2011

Can you stop talkin’ about me? I – I like to hear it, and I’m gonna go potty.

Alex: I have two big jobs today.
Daddy: Yeah?

Alex: No, I have three jobs. I need to build a good back yard to play in, I need to build a beach house, and I need to build a new house, because some people are moving.


Alex: Last night, I had a really bad cold. My nose was stuffed up, and nothing came out, except, little pieces of crusties. And it was too stuffed up to blow! Everybody has a cold, except Daddy’s cold is gone. Are you still a little sick?
Daddy: Yeah, I’m still a little sick.
Alex: I musta got part of your cold. If you’re still sick. Everybody’s sick this week. Everybody’s sick this week except Mommy.


Claire: Do you like my new Dora Band-Aid?
Claire: Alex, do you like my new Dora Band-Aid?
Alex: Yeah.
Claire: It has umbrellas on it.

Claire (now showing Daddy her Band-Aid): It has little tiny hearts. And drip-drops on them.


(Alex wants to do something fun this afternoon.)
Mommy: What do you wanna do?
Alex: I wanna go on the zip line at the, at the restaurant, at the Tyler Place. Please?


Alex (to Daddy): Can you stop talkin’ about me? I – I like to hear it, and I’m gonna go potty.


Alex: I paid twenty price for that TV, and you broke it.
Daddy: You paid twenty price?
Alex: I paid twenty prices.


Alex (talking quietly to his trucks): I’m sorry I don’t work with you guys so much. I just don’t like working. But I had fun today with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment