Sunday, June 19, 2011

How do you make it make letters?

Alex (to Mommy): You know what we could do for Daddy for Fathers' Day?
Mommy: What?
Alex: Listen.
Mommy: Oh. I bet he would love that.



(in the backyard)

Alex: We have to take care of our whole yard, especially our garden. Because if we don't water it, it'll be the same, all days.

Alex: There's lots of bugs around me. They like my sweaty hair.
Claire: They like my sweaty hair too.



(Claire is playing with the toy magic wand that she got in her goody bag from a friend's birthday party.)
Claire (to Mommy): How do you make it make letters?



(dinner)

Alex: I'm excited to go to school tomorrow!

Claire (excitedly): I'm gonna be in Preschool 1, and you're gonna be in Preschool 2!



Claire: Daddy I moved the table all -- by -- my -- self!



(Daddy tucks Alex into bed.)

Alex: Daddy, will you play house with me one day, can you put that on my bucket list?

Alex: Did you have a good Fathers' Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment