Monday, March 7, 2011

You should never touch a cactus.

Claire: Who had gas? I smell poop.

Alex (out of the blue): You should never touch a cactus.

Alex (rubbing his thumb on his lips): I’m putting makeup on my face.

Alex: We had a big day yesterday. I went to the store, and we colored, and… we watched your game… and we ate dinner, and went to bed… and now we’re not tired anymore.

Alex: There’s no fresh air in the house.


(Alex and Claire tell Daddy that Rompy read them a story about what makes him happy.)
Daddy: What makes Claire happy?
Alex: Playing with me.
Daddy: And what makes Alex happy?
Alex: Playing with Claire.


Alex: And Daddy when we went in the gym, there was so many smiley faces! And I got one, and we went over, and I got it, and there was a big smiley face, and Claire got it!
Claire: And there was no more smiley faces!
Alex: Nope!
Claire: And we all played. In the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment