Friday, March 18, 2011

Claire, whenever there’s a fire, and there’s a fire on you, just stop drop and roll. Okay?

(snack time)

Alex: Mommy doesn't look on her -- her old computer anymore. It doesn't work.

Alex: Mommy has two computers.

Claire (smiling proudly): I cut my, um, um, muffin with my fork, look.

Alex: Daddy, let's play Giants.
Daddy: You wanna do that?
Alex: Yeah. But, Mommy, if you're still tired, you don't have to come out.


(Everyone is in the hammock.)
Claire: I’m not painting outside.

Alex: You can paint in the mechanic, Claire.
Claire: The mechanic will get all painted up. I can’t paint in the mechanic, it will get painted up.


(dinner)
Alex: Claire, whenever there’s a fire, and there’s a fire on you, just stop drop and roll. Okay?
Claire: Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment