Wednesday, March 16, 2011

There’s a foggy fog everywhere!

(It’s foggy outside.)

Alex: There’s a foggy fog over there!

Alex: There’s a foggy fog everywhere!

Alex: Look at that dark foggy fog! You can’t see that house!


(Claire is painting watercolors.)

Claire: I ripped it by myself!
Daddy: Oh good, and it looks so pretty!
Claire: Look, I made the whole thing by myself!

Alex: Can I watch your game, with Jessie? Can I watch Jessie?
Alex: Yee-ha! Yee-ha! I’m a cowgirl!

Alex: Hey howdy hey!
Claire: Hey howdy hey!
Alex: Hey howdy hey! Hey howdy hey! Hey howdy hey! Hey howdy hey! Hey howdy hey!

Claire: Look at my picture!
Mommy: I like it!
Daddy: Oh, it’s so pretty!
(Claire tears it off the pad.)
Claire: I ripped it by myself.
Daddy: You did a good job.

(Claire paints another picture.)
Daddy: That’s a beautiful picture! I love it.
Claire: Watch me rip it by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment