Thursday, March 31, 2011

A funny bird.

Alex: Can everybody be quiet so I can hear the TV?



 

Alex: I wanted to seek without hearing a noise!


Alex: And Claire said, Claire wanted to know what it was, but it flew away.

(At nap, a woodpecker rapped on the gutter outside Claire's window, scaring her.)
Daddy: What did you hear?
Claire: Um, that, funny bird.
Daddy: What kind of bird?
Claire: A funny bird.
Daddy: Yeah, what did it do?
Claire: And it was -- knocking on the house.
Daddy: Ohh.
Claire: And, I, um, got out of bed and see what it was.
Daddy: Did you like it?
Claire: No.
Daddy: Why not?
Claire: I don't know.
Daddy: Did you know what it was?
Claire: Yes.
Daddy: Did you call Mommy?
Claire: Yes.
Daddy: And what did you tell her?
Claire: Um.
Daddy: What did you say to Mommy when she came in?
Claire: Um.



Daddy: Have you ever robbed a bank, Alex?
(Alex laughs.)
Alex: I'm a nice guy.

Claire: I'm a nice guy too.

Alex: Mommy?
Mommy: Yeah?
Alex: Strawberries are my favorite color. They're red.

Alex: Daddy, you know what Kemji's middle name is?
Daddy: No I don't. What is it?
Alex: Um.
(Long pause.)
Alex: I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment