Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm bored of playing. I want to help you with something so you can be proud of me.

(Alex shows Daddy the train track he built.)
Alex: I designed it!

Alex (to Daddy): I'm bored of playing. I want to help you with something so you can be proud of me.

(Alex says that he and Claire ate too much sugar at snack time with Nana.)
Alex: We just ate a muffin, special treats, and Teddy Grahams. That's a lot.
Daddy: Well, how do you know that's a lot of sugar?
Alex: Nana told me!

Claire: We did a good job. We were nice. We played together. That's all we did.

Alex: Daddy? You know what? I would be glad to help you with your work.

Alex: I really would be glad. Are you gonna let me do it?



(dinner)

Alex: I can take over my plate, Daddy.

Alex (carrying his plate to the table): I'm being a big help.

Claire: I'm having the Dora plate, you're having the Buzz plate.

Claire: I'm gonna eat all my carrots, but next time can I have some broccoli with cheese on it. Broccoli with cheese?
Daddy: Yeah.
Claire: Because yesterday I wanted to eat all my broccoli so I can be healthy. So I'm gonna eat all my broccoli next time for dinner.

Claire: Daddy, one day can we have some whistles?

No comments:

Post a Comment