Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Daddy, one day can we make, chocolate honey, with honey on top of it?

(Claire and Alex are watching the Berenstain Bears.)

Claire: One day can we make an apple pie?

Claire: Daddy, one day can we make, chocolate honey, with honey on top of it?
Daddy: Chocolate honey with honey on top of it?
Claire: Mm-hm.
Daddy: Sure.

Claire: Mommy, when it’s dark, can – Daddy, when it’s dark, can we build a campfire, and go around it – no, it around it, um, when it's dark?


Claire: Why do we always go to school?
Mommy: It’s your job.


Claire: Daddy, watch this.
Daddy: Yeah!

Claire: Daddy, watch this. I’m standing on one tippy-toe foot!
Daddy: Yeah!

Claire: Daddy, watch this. Watch this, Daddy.
Daddy: Good!


Alex: Look, Daddy. I wanted to make a star with my waffle and I did.
Daddy: Neat!
Claire: Can I see, can I see?
Alex: Mm-hm.
Claire: Wow!


(Alex is putting on his PJs – not the truck ones.)
Alex: I like the truck ones the best.
Daddy: You like the truck ones?
Alex: Yeah. I’m really looking forward to wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment