Sunday, September 25, 2011

I would be happy to help anybody do anything.

Daddy: You guys are good swingers!
Alex: We are so grown up.
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: It’s almost my birthday.
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: I can think harder.


Alex: Daddy, I actually wanna eat more broccoli, some more broccoli, but I’m too excited. Can I eat more at dinner time?

Alex: I would be happy to help anybody do anything. But, I can’t do some stuff.

Alex: I can’t do sharp stuff. Like, when Mommy is trying to cut something, I can’t do it, right?
Daddy: Right.
Alex: I’m not big enough.



(Claire finishes watching her favorite Berenstain Bears episode: The Chipmunk.)
Claire: I love that one, I wanna watch it again.


(Claire is carrying around the special box from the craft store today.)
Claire: Hey Daddy, I like this box.


Alex: Hey Daddy, I set the table!
Daddy: You did? Good for you!
Alex: I did it just like Nana does it; do you wanna see?
Daddy: Yeah!

Alex: I set the table by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment