Sunday, September 4, 2011

I think I gonna like these Scooby Doos.

Claire: Hey Mommy?
Mommy: Yes?
Claire: Um, Caillou is my favorite show.


Alex: The train ride costs two moneys. No, three moneys.
Claire: I have three of moneys. One, two, three.
Alex: You have all the moneys. Let’s ride on the special train!


Claire (pushing her stroller and wearing her Dora backpack): Daddy, we’re going to a building site and I’m Dora.


(Alex brings home goody bags from a birthday party.)
Claire (pulling a little bag of candy out of the goody bag): Look!
Daddy: What is it?
Claire: A bag of… something!

(The bag turns out to be a bag of Scooby Doo Fruit Flavored Snacks.)
Claire: I think I gonna like these Scooby Doos.

Claire: Hey Mommy?
Mommy: Yeah?
Claire: Are we gonna go to another party with Scooby Doos?
Mommy: No.
Claire: No – a different day. Another party with Scooby Doos.
Mommy: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment