Sunday, September 18, 2011

I like all the seasons. I don’t care.

Claire: Hey Daddy, I’m gonna go feed Allegra with Mommy!
Daddy: Oh, you love Allegra, don’t you?
Claire: She’s a cat. She’s nice.


Alex: It’s not fair.
Claire: It’s not fair.
Alex: I’m not playing!
Claire: I’m not playing!


Claire: Alex, what are you doing?
Alex: I’m a daddy, reading a magazine.


Alex: I’m doing like big kids do in school.
Mommy: Oh yeah? What do big kids do?
Alex: They do – they do math books… they write in their journals… well I writed in my notebooks, they take their notebooks there?
Mommy: Mm-hm?
Alex: But they haven’t writed in their journals yet.


(Alex and Claire look at their summer 2011 photo album.)

Claire: It’s Nana! I’m bigger!

Claire: Ah! Woooowwww…

Alex: Busch Gardens?
Claire: Busch Gardens!

Claire: Wowwww….

Claire: Wowwwww…! Oh, look!
Alex: Look – Busch Gardens.
Claire: Look! Look! Look at this!

Claire: Oh! The beach house….

Claire: The pool!

Alex: Look! Look!
Claire: Look! Look look look! Us!

Claire: The beach! What’s that?
Alex: It’s me sitting, on the sand, when the water came up and got me.

Claire: Wow! Look at it there! Look! Look, Alex!

Alex: We had a fun vacation!


Alex: Let’s go swing, Claire, okay?
Claire: ‘Kay.
Alex: That’ll be fun.
Claire: Yeah.

Alex: We made a mess.
Claire: Yeah, we made a mess.


(Alex is excited that Mommy and Claire are going to join Alex and Daddy for Alex’s soccer game.)
Alex: Hey Daddy, everyone’s s’posed to be cheerin’ for me!


(Daddy is drinking Gatorade.)
Claire: When I grow up to be a mommy, can I have that?
Daddy: Yes.
Alex: Um… um… I don’t think I have anything to say.

Alex: I like all of them. I like all the seasons. I don’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment