Monday, July 4, 2011

Um… Science Kid.

(Mommy, Alex, and Claire are looking at pictures of Baby Claire.)
Alex: Daddy made it for me.
Mommy: Made what?
Alex: Claire.

Claire: Look at her eyes. Her eyes are so tiny.

Alex: I liked Claire when she was a baby. I would always pat her, and I’d say “Mommy, Claire’s hungry or tired.” Right?


(dinner)

Claire: Alex, why do -- Alex?
Alex: What?
Claire: Why do you always, don’t like, meatballs?
Alex: I do. I just – I don’t eat them very often.
Claire: Why?
Alex: I don’t know. That’s just what I do.

Claire (pointing at her meatball): Daddy, this one looks like a TV.
Daddy: It looks like a TV? What show is on?
Claire: Um… Science Kid.


(Alex explains, sadly, that he wants to build a sport stadium with trucks.)

Alex: But I want trucks that could talk.

Alex: I want them to have eyes and a mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment