Thursday, July 21, 2011

I jumped in the pool with my clothes on!

(Claire is watching Caillou.)
Claire: Daddy, one day, when it storms and rains, can we do that?
Daddy: Yeah.
Claire: Go in the kitchen, and get some lights and some candles?
Daddy: Yeah.
Claire: And get a flashlight?
Daddy: Yeah.
Claire: If it storms and rains.



Claire: Daddy, can you swim in the ocean?
Daddy: Yeah.

Claire: Can you swim to the other side?
Daddy: No, you can't swim to the other side. It's too big.
Alex: It would take a whole week.
Alex: It's a long way, and there's sharks.
Claire: No, where was the sharks going in the ocean?




Alex: Daddy, I got a idea for today!
Daddy: What?
Alex: You can -- you can go to work, you can -- you can do the thing, but don't take too long, okay? You can do the rest tomorrow.



(Claire and Alex are excited about their swim practice.)

Claire: I jumped in the pool with my clothes on!

Alex: Daddy, why didn't you push me to the bottom?




(picking a TV show)
Daddy: I think it's Claire's pick.
Alex: No, it's my turn. Claire's been pickin' all day.




Claire: I want spoon yogurt, has a joke on it.



(Alex and Claire are playing with the Lego town that they made.)
Alex: This is the money shop, Mommy. They have money here.



(Alex and Claire are running around wearing cowboy hats. And nothing else.)
Alex: Yeeha!
Claire: Yeeha!

No comments:

Post a Comment