Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I look out for my sister.

(Claire and Alex are watching Kipper.)

Claire: Daddy, can I ice skate, in the snow?
Daddy: Yes. That'll be fun.
Claire: And can you ice skate with me in the snow?
Daddy: Yes.

Claire: Daddy, I wanna get a snowflake on my tongue.

Claire: Daddy, is it gonna snow all weekend?
Claire: Daddy, does it always snow?
Alex: No it doesn't.
Claire: Daddy, does it always snow?
Daddy: No, not always.

Claire: Daddy, next time, can it snow?
Daddy: Next time?
Claire: Yeah, and can it snow with lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of snow?

Claire (proudly): Daddy, we got peaches from a store, the grocery store. Look behind you.



Alex: Hey Daddy?
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: How'd those cabinets get stuck to the wall? 'Cause they can't stay there by theirselves.



Claire: Daddy, I'm gonna run, and I know how to stop when I run. Watch.
(Claire runs three steps then stops abruptly.)
Daddy: Good!



Alex: I look out for my sister.
Daddy: Good.
Alex: And sometimes I'm mad at her but I still love her.
Daddy: Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment