Saturday, July 30, 2011

Daddy, watch me! Daddy, watch me!

Claire: Daddy, you wanna watch me catch my ball?
Daddy: Yeah!
(Claire shows Daddy how she can throw her soccer ball up in the air and catch it, then they play ball for a while.)
Alex: Daddy! I'm good at running fast with my space shuttle, do you wanna see it?
Daddy: Yeah!
(Alex runs with his space shuttle.)
Daddy: Wow!
Claire: Daddy, watch me! Daddy, watch me!
(Claire falls down on the sofa.)

Claire: Watch this, Daddy.
(Claire makes her car roll across the floor.)
Daddy: Yeah!
Claire: Watch this again.
(Claire does it again.)
Daddy: Neat!
Alex: Watch this, Daddy.
(Alex makes his space shuttle roll across the floor.)



(dinner)
Claire: Daddy, I'm eating my carrots, so my carrots gonna get me healthy and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment