Sunday, July 10, 2011

I had a stomachache one time. Why do I have to start all over again?

Claire: Small or big! That rhymes.
Alex: Opposites.
Claire: Yeah.



(Claire and Alex are being grumpy with each other.)
Alex: Now, please, be nice!
Claire: But I am being nice. No I'm not being nice.
Claire: No I'm not being nice.
Alex: Why?!
Claire: Because. I don't want you to play by yourself.
Alex: Well then you better be -- you better be mean, and you'll see what happens.
Claire: No!
Claire: I have your eyes, so. I have your head. I have your head because you're not being nice. You're not being nice. Alex, you're not being nice.

Alex: Daddy! Claire said I'm not being nice.



Alex (to Mommy, while playing Legos): Daddy said, "Whenever you have Legos… you're good at building things."



(Alex has a stomachache.)
Alex: I had a stomachache one time. Why do I have to start all over again?



(Bed time. Daddy is reading a Dora book to Claire.)
Claire: Mommy, why is the Grumpy Old Troll grumpy?

No comments:

Post a Comment