Friday, July 22, 2011

Don't get close to a snake in the desert.

(Alex and Claire are wearing cowboy hats because it's going to be Cowboy Day at school today.)

Alex: Cowboy Alex can do magic tricks! Like standing on one foot for a very long time. Without holding anything.

Claire: When I get to school, and, my teachers say, "I love that hat!", then I can put it on!
Daddy: Yeah?
Claire: Yeah! At circle time!



(riding in the car to school) 


Alex: Claire, we can pretend this is our horsey. But you have to put your hat on. I will not pretend horseys if you don't put your hat on.

Alex: Claire. I need to tell you something dangerous that you shouldn't do. Don't get close to a snake in the desert. It will slither its tail behind you. And that wouldn't be good. And it might hit you. So don't -- so don't get close to a snake.

Alex: Don't get close to a snake. It will wag its tail at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment