Monday, July 11, 2011

Daddy, one day can I have a purple piggy bank, matches my sunglasses?

Claire: Daddy, you have a big -- you have holes in your shirt.

Alex: Daddy! I did the button all by myself!

Alex: How do I get out of this commercial?

Alex: I'm picking one of these Kipper the Dogs.
Claire: We always don't watch Kipper.

(Alex and Claire watch Kipper.)

Alex (sort of singing): Kipper the Dog! The dog with the slipper.
Claire (sort of singing): Kipper the Dog! The dog with the slipper.
(Claire laughs.)

Claire: There's his piggy bank. Daddy, can I have a piggy bank?
Daddy: Yes.
Alex: It's just a toy. It squeaks.
Claire: Daddy, one day can I have a purple piggy bank, matches my sunglasses?
Daddy: Yes.

Claire: Daddy, one day can we have that box, I love it.
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: It's a musical box. You turn it, and turn it, and out pops a clown!
(On the show, the clown pops out. Claire laughs.)

Claire: I wanna have that box toy. Can we buy it?

Claire: Daddy can we have that clown box toy? We don't have it.
Daddy: I'll see if we can get you one, okay?
Claire: Okay.

Alex (sadly): I don't want Happy to go.
Daddy: I know, but he's a school dog.
Alex: He likes my house, not the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment