Wednesday, July 27, 2011

That's not nice to laugh. At people, when something's on their head that they don't want on their head.

(At Alex's request, Daddy checks the preschool calendar to see what today's activity is.)
Daddy: It's Cooking Day.
Alex: Cooking Day?
Claire: I love to cook!
Alex: I wanna see what we're gonna make, it might be something tasty!
Claire: Yeah, and yummy!



Alex: Mommy, I need some help, making a camper. I could make another camper, it could be somebody's uncle or something. Actually I need help making a car. A bathroom or something that you can push around.



Claire: Tomatoes make you healthy and strong!



Alex: That's not nice to laugh. At people, when something's on their head that they don't want on their head.



Alex (whining): It's not fair to not let people take bath the right way, 'cause then they won't get clean the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment