Saturday, July 31, 2010

When the men built the house for us, did Mommy put the toys in?

Claire: Water, Daddy.
Daddy: You have water.
Claire: Water in my chair.
Daddy: Oh. You ready to get down?
Claire: Yeah. Grommie clean up.
(Daddy helps Claire get down from her chair.)
Claire: Grommie! Water in my chair! Grommie!

(Claire is holding birthday cupcakes.)
Claire: Uh be three, Daddy.
Daddy: What’s three?
Daddy: What?
Claire: Three.
Daddy: What’s three?
Claire: Me.


(Claire, Alex, and Daddy are at the playground. Claire and Alex are on a playset bridge, and Daddy stands down below.)
Claire (to Daddy): Go away, troll! Go away!


Claire: Look, Daddy! Uh have socks like Ah-yah.
Daddy: That’s right, Claire!
Claire: Uh have purple socks. Uh have purple socks on my feet.
Daddy: Those have grey on them, Claire.
Alex: And white. And white, Daddy.


(Alex finishes taking off his shoes.)
Alex: I’m pretty tired of takin’ off my shoes.


(dinner)
Alex: Do germs eat our food if we don’t wash our hands?


(Alex talks on the Wii remote, as if it’s a telephone.)
Alex: Troy! I was just gonna tell you that I was gonna bring you money?
Alex: Did you want money? Okay!


Alex: When the men built the house for us, did Mommy put the toys in?






No comments:

Post a Comment