Friday, July 9, 2010

A popsicle course.

(Alex is running around the house before school.)
Alex: Daddy, I'm getting tired of running, so can we go ahead and go to school?


Claire (crying in the car on the way to school): Uh play at home.


(Claire is sick.)
Alex: When you're sick, you have to watch TV, right?


(Alex wants Mommy to play with him in the playroom.)
Alex: I wanna make a popsicle.
Mommy: A popsicle?
Alex: Yeah.
Mommy: What does that mean?
Alex: A popsicle course.
Mommy (laughing): Oh, an obstacle course.


(Alex and Claire are washing their hands before dinner.)
Alex: Is that my towel?
Mommy: Yeah.
Claire: Is that my towel? No? That Ah-yah towel.
Mommy: Yeah, this is your towel.
Claire: Oh.


(dinner)

Alex: Mommy? If you put broccoli or peas or oranges or tomato in your mouth, you'd have everything in your mouth, and your mouth would be full.

Alex: Mommy? One tomato’s up, and, all the tomatoes are down!

Alex: Are you getting me the circle breads?
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: Those are my so yummy breads.

No comments:

Post a Comment