Friday, July 2, 2010

This is so fun! This is a fun house.

(Alex and Claire are playing in the new toy house in the backyard.)
Alex (looking out the window at Claire): Hello!
Claire: Hello!
Alex: Nice to meet you at the window!
(Claire walks around to the door.)
Alex: Nice to meet you at the door!

(Claire looks out of the window.)
Claire: Hi Mommy Daddy!
Mommy and Daddy: Hi!
Claire: Uh in the house!

Alex (hanging out of the window): Whoa! (Mumble) out the window hangin’ out the window! Get me back in the window!

Alex: This is so fun! This is a fun house.

Alex: This is my favorite window to get out.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: See you later, Claire.
Claire: See you later.

(Alex walks up to Daddy.)
Alex: Hello sir.
Daddy: Hello Alex.
(Alex walks up to Claire.)
Alex: Hello sir. Hello sir. Nice to meet you sir.


(Grommie is licking himself.)
Alex: Grommie’s licking him.
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: He must love his self.


Alex: I think Grommie’s hiding from the crying.


(Claire is lying on the floor.)
Claire: Help me, Ay-yah, help me.
(Alex helps Claire stand up.)
Daddy: Aw, that was nice, Alex! I like that!
(Claire lies down again.)
Claire: Help me, Ay-yah. Help me.
(Alex lies down next to her.)
Alex: Help me, Claire.
Claire: Okay.
(Claire gets up and helps Alex get up.)
(Claire then again lies down.)
Claire: Do me now. Do me.
Alex: No.
(Daddy helps Claire up.)
Claire: Lie down, Alex. Lie down.
(Alex lies down. Claire helps him up.)
(Claire lies down.)
Claire: Help me, Daddy.

(Claire is wearing Daddy’s sunglasses.)
Claire: Look at me, Mommy, look at me.

Claire (fussing): Uh bump eye, Mommy. Uh bump eye.
Mommy: Oh, what happened?
Claire: Uh bump eye on the book.
Mommy: Oh, let me kiss it.
(Mommy kisses it.)
Claire: Uh get ice.
Mommy: You want ice?
Claire: Yeah.
Mommy: Okay.
(Claire runs to the refrigerator.)
Claire: Uh get it. Uh get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment