Friday, January 28, 2011

Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya!

(Alex is having snack, and Claire is playing in the kitchen.)

Claire: Watch me run really fast, Daddy!
(Claire runs across the kitchen.)

Claire: Watch me Alex, I'm running!
(Claire runs across the kitchen.)

Claire: Watch me run really fast and I'ma win, Alex.
(Claire runs across the kitchen.)
Alex: Wow, that's really fast! You went a long way.

Claire (to Daddy): Alex got me a sticker 'cause I didn't look at -- at his poop and his pee.
Daddy: Wow, that's nice!
Claire: Thank you, Alex.
Alex: You're welcome.

Daddy: Did you get enough to eat, Alex?
Alex: Yeah, but I have food in my mouth, but I don't want to choke on it.
Daddy: Yeah I don't want you to choke on it.
Alex: That'd be not good.

Claire: I'ma show Nana how I'm gonna run! Really fast.
Claire (running): Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya!


(dinner)

(Daddy is eating a sandwich.)
Claire: And I can be a daddy and I can eat a sandwich.

Claire: I need to pee!!
Mommy (rushing over to help Claire down from her chair): Okay.
Claire: I need to pee! Hurry hurry! I'm gonna pee in my underwear!

Alex: I can get you a sticker, Claire.
Claire: Okay, but I -- I wanna get my -- my sticker by myself, Alex.

Mommy: Do you want me to get the thing, so you can sit on the big potty?
Alex: Um, no. I sit on the big potty, and I, and I, and I don't fall in the pee.
Mommy: You are so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment