Monday, January 17, 2011

I have Fermato Man, so he can make pizza and carrots, and yummy pizza and carrots, bringing them in his pocket.

Alex: Claire, you didn’t eat much at breakfast.
Claire: Yeah ‘cause I didn’t hungry.

(Mommy is leaving for work, late.)
Claire: Why you, are still here, Mommy?
Mommy: ‘Cause I’m late.

(Mommy gives Claire a kiss.)
Claire: You smell like lip stuff.


(Claire comes home from school.)
Claire: Hi Daddy!
Daddy: Hi Claire Bear!
Claire: I didn’t eat my broccoli.


Alex: Callum is crazy and crazy and crazy.


(Claire sits in a crab position, and moves her bottom from side to side.)
Claire (proudly): I’m moving side to side!


Claire: I can get my wipe by myself.


Alex: But I can’t talk to persons that don’t know me, that I don’t know. But we can talk to Oakley, he’s nice, so we can talk to him.


(Claire drew a picture.)
Claire (showing her picture to Daddy): I have Fermato Man, so he can make pizza and carrots, and yummy pizza and carrots, bringing them in his pocket.

Claire (showing her picture to Mommy): Look Mommy, I’ve got Fermato Man, getting some pizza and carrots for his dinner, in his pocket, and some more for him!

Claire (showing her picture to Alex): It’s Fermato Man, and have pizza and carrots for lunch, and him have more (inaudible), and he bringing them in his pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment