Thursday, January 27, 2011

Why are they skating? Is that ice golf?

(Daddy asks Claire why she got a sticker and happy stamps at school.)

Claire (indicating one happy stamp): Because I cleaned up.

Claire (indicating one happy stamp): Because I sayed the pledge.

Claire (indicating her sticker): Because I said rocket ship.



Alex: Can I show you something, Daddy? I got a sticker.
(Alex points to the sticker on his shirt.)
Alex: Because I'm always a good listener at school.
Daddy: That's great! Good job!
Claire: What did you do, Alex? What did you do?


Claire: I have Blue's Clues underwear.


Mommy (to Claire): Maybe we should have pizza.
Alex: I WANT PIZZA! I WANT PIZZA! I WANT CHEESE PIZZA!


Mommy: Hey Alex, if you try on one of these pairs of pants, I'll give you a big hug and kiss.
(There is a long pause while Alex considers this.)
Alex: No.


(Highlights of an ice hockey game are showing on TV.)
Alex: Why are they skating? Is that ice golf?

No comments:

Post a Comment