Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oakley, don’t bark at me. I’m sleeping. I said that.

Daddy: Hey Alex, why is your name Alex?
Alex: Because that’s my name!
Daddy: But how did you get it?
Alex: We just made it up!
Daddy: Who made it up?
Alex: Daddy, I have to read now.


Claire: I’m a tiger!
(Claire grabs Daddy’s shirt and pretends to bite it.)
Claire (to Daddy): I ate your shirt, now it’s in my tummy!
Daddy: Oh no!
Claire: It’s a bone, so I can eat it!

(Claire repeats this with Mommy.)
Claire (to Mommy): I ate your sweater, it’s in my tummy!


Claire (army crawling across the floor toward Daddy): I’m swimming to you!


(Claire is in her bed. Oakley barks in his yard.)
Claire: I don’t want Oakley barking at me.
Claire: No, no, Oakley don’t bark at me! I’m sleeping!
(Oakley barks again.)
Claire: No, no, don’t bark at me. I said “I’m sleeping”.
Claire: Oakley, don’t bark at me. I’m sleeping. I said that.
(Oakley barks again.)
Claire: No bark at me again. No barking at me! I said, no barking.
(Oakley barks again.)
Claire: No barking again! I don’t want you (inaudible) I’m sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment