Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I don’t like Miss Arnold’s class ‘cause I sad there. But I like Miss Chivon’s class.

Claire: I made a nice picture for Aunt Sheridan.

Daddy: Do you remember what Aunt Sheridan gave you?
Claire: A new present.


Alex: Why did the boy wanna get a new house?
Daddy: I don’t know.
Alex: Because, his old house was old!


(Claire whimpers in bed for a long time, mostly about not liking her new class.)

Claire: I wanna be in Miss Whitney’s class too. I want those kids stay in there, those kids stay in there.

Claire: I don’t like Miss Arnold’s class ‘cause I sad there. But I like Miss Chivon’s class.

(Later, Claire sings to herself in bed, very loudly.)
Claire (singing): Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle on the way… Hey!
Claire (singing): Oh what fun, it is to ride, one horse open sleigh… Hey!
(This is repeated many, many times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment