Sunday, January 2, 2011

Claire, do you wanna hear about my good dream?

Alex: Can I see what your glasses look like? Can I see what the floor looks like with your glasses?
(Daddy puts his glasses on Alex.)
Alex: I think the floor’s broken.

(Daddy opens a soda can.)
Alex: That soda’s hard to open ‘cause it says kik sk ksss ksss!
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: When I’m a daddy, I can drink soda.
Daddy: That’s right.

Alex: Claire, do you wanna hear about my good dream?
Claire: Yeah.
Alex: Okay. It was about I was going in the snow with all my friends. And I – and I liked it. And we came back in the school and you were born. And you were born last year. And we watched it on TV and Callum watched TV with me.


(lunch)

Claire: You eat pizza?
Mommy: Yeah.
Claire: Everybody eat pizza.


Alex: Pop is an important. He’s an important guy because he has to build things.

Alex: He can fix anything.


(dinner)

Alex: Daddy, I want some more carrots to make me healthy.
Daddy: Well, we ate all the carrots.
Alex: Well they won’t make me healthy if I don’t eat them.


(Claire pees on the potty, and is very proud of herself. She gives everyone “five”.)
Claire: We did it!
Claire: We did it! Los hicimos!


Alex: Hey, my favorite games are Bob the Builder and… monster trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment