Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sometimes Grandpa looks orange.

(Claire sees the picture in the hallway.)
Claire: I see Alex kissing Claire Bear.


Alex: I like to help Claire when she’s sad because she helps me when I’m sad.


Alex: Hey Callum, can I tell you something? My Grandpa got – his chest hurts – he crashed into another car, he smashed into another car, I always liked his red car, but it’s smashed up!

Alex: Hey Callum, can I tell you something? You know what Elly – what Eliane said? To listen to our words.

Alex: Hey! I’ve got a good idea. How ‘bout we put this tire on it? You wanna put this big tire on?


Alex (explaining his choice of color, when drawing a picture of Grandpa): Sometimes Grandpa looks orange.


Alex: There’s air in our house.
Daddy: There’s air in our house?
Alex: Yeah. It makes you breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment