Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eat my broccoli, Grommie.


Alex: I wanna see the Michelin man again.


Alex: Daddy, the elephant went under the couch. Get it.
Daddy: Alex, I wish you wouldn't put the elephant under the couch, it’s hard to get.
Alex: Mommy can do it. (running into the other room) Mommy, the elephant went under the couch!


Alex (breathlessly): Ahh! Look Daddy, a truck!!
Daddy: Oh yeah, wow!
Alex: I find a truck on the street!
Alex: You see the truck, Grommie? That's a truck! Right there, I see it.


Alex (excitedly): Daddy, I'm gonna put on my outfit!


Alex: I need to get on the bed and watch TV.


Mommy: Alex, do you want graham bunnies or goldfish?
Alex: Graham bunnies and goldfish. All of them.


Mommy: There's a fly in here.
Daddy: I’ll get it.
Alex: There a fly in here, Mommy?
Mommy: Yeah, flies are dirty.
Alex: We like flies.
Mommy: Hm?
Alex: We like flies.
Mommy: Mommy thinks flies are dirty.
Daddy: Who likes flies, Alex?
Alex: Alex and Daddy.


Alex: Someone’s tired.
Daddy: Hm?
Alex: Someone’s tired.
Daddy: Who’s tired?
Alex: Alex and Daddy and Mommy and Grommie and Claire. And Alex.
Daddy: How do you know we’re tired?
Alex: You not tired.
Daddy: Are you tired?
Alex: No I not tired.
Daddy: Who’s tired?
Alex: Claire. And Mommy and Grommie and Daddy and Alex. And Claire.


Alex: Grommie, eat my broccoli, Grommie.

No comments:

Post a Comment