Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm takin' my blueberries.


Daddy: Alex, I have a question for you.
Alex: Would you climb in a tree with leaves?


Daddy: Alex, if a tree falls in the forest and no one's there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Alex: Um, yeah.
Alex: Daddy, who comes from the bushes make a sound?
Daddy: I don't know, who comes from the bushes and makes a sound?
Alex: Er-dehhhh. Ohhhhh!


Alex: People all eat dinner. They're watch TV and do mask then watch TV. They go in the back-a-yard and play in the playroom. And there's people those things. All those things.


Alex: Can't go through my puzzle, Grommie can't go through my puzzle. He can't go through my chair. He can sit under the table. You gonna bump your head. It's too dark under there.


Daddy: Can you take your medicines?
Alex: I'm takin' my blueberries.


Daddy: Alex, what's the square root of 64?
Alex: Ta ta teh teh tree falls in the forest and it says uh it says a noise. It says a noise.


Alex: I wanna go see the tree. I wanna step on the stumps. You wanna walk today? You wanna go see the trees?
Daddy: Well it's a little late for that.
Alex: Please Daddy. I need to go see the trees. Please Daddy.
Daddy: No, it’s too late to go out.
Alex: No it's not late! I wanna go see the trees.


Alex: Will you dance with me? I can get Elmo. How ‘bout I get Elmo? And big Elmo. Yeah! Elmo friends... he he flies in the sky. He -- and little Elmo walks. Big Elmo can't walk. He's too big. He flies in the sky. Like little Elmo.


Alex (admiring the flower pot he made for Mommy): Daddy, I made this for mommy! I made it.
Daddy: You made it?!
Alex: Yeah, I painted it! I wanna look at it. Please Daddy!
Daddy: Okay, but be careful, you don't wanna break it.
Alex: And I gonna get time out.


Alex: I need a tomato, Daddy.


Daddy: Alex, what's the square root of 64?
Alex: Um, a house.
Daddy: And what's the square root of 100?
Alex: A dinosaur.


Daddy: You did it!
Alex: I did it! Mommy wants to see it.
Daddy: She does? Well go tell Mommy.
Alex (running out of the room excitedly): Mommy, I made a BIG POOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment