Saturday, May 23, 2009

I need to go to the chair doctor.


(Alex and Daddy are playing on the slide in the backyard.)

Alex: The hand can't get me.

Alex: The hand’s gonna get me.

Alex: Look, there's ants on my playground.


Alex: Look, there’s signs! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fifteen, seventeen, fifteen.


(Dinner time)

Daddy: Do you need to go to the doctor?
Alex: I need to go to the chair doctor.
Daddy: The chair doctor?
Alex: Yeah. She needs to check in my ears and in my mouth. And I coughed.
Alex: Please Daddy?

Alex: I need to go to the doctor and check in my mouth and check in my ears. Please Daddy.

Alex: There’s the doctor.
Daddy: Where’s the doctor?
Alex: There's the doctor. Right over there.
Daddy: Where? Can you touch it?
(Alex points to a deck chair.)


(Alex is looking out his bedroom window.)
Alex: It’s a beautiful night.
Daddy: It’s a beautiful night?
Alex: Yeah. It’s a beautiful night, Daddy.
Daddy: It sure is.
Alex: (mumble) snow.
Daddy: Do you see snow?
Alex: Yeah. And you go outside and you walk in it. And you make snowballs and you make a snowman.


(Mommy walks in with wet hair.)
Alex: What happened?
Mommy: What happened? To what?
Alex: What happened to your hair.


Man: I’m gonna go in the closet. I’ll be right back.
Whale: I’m sad. I’m sad.


Alex: Daddy, I wanna go round and round in the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment