Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I falled out of the bed.


Alex: Look Daddy, Grandma got me that new puzzle!


Mommy: Don't you want to go outside with Daddy?
Alex: Yeah. I can tell you what I'm doing on the playground what I'm doing.


Alex: You can show me on the playground.
Daddy: I can show you?
Alex: Yeah you can show me. What I’m doing.


(playing in the backyard)

Daddy: What did Grandma do to your tree?
Alex: She cut off my leaves.

Alex: He's too nice to me.
Daddy: Who’s too nice to you?
Alex: Grandma is.

Alex: I went down the slide and I didn’t go up.

Daddy: What did you do today?
Alex: I played with Aidan at school. And I played with Nana.

Daddy: Daddy’ll kiss it and make it feel better.
Alex: I need some ice.


(brushing teeth)
Alex: I gonna go see the butterflies with Grandma.


(Alex is looking out his bedroom window.)
Alex: The neigh – my neighbor’s leaving.
Daddy: Yeah, he’s leaving.
Alex: And I gonna be sad.


Alex: You took the barn back in Claire’s room?
Daddy: Yeah, I put the barn back in Claire’s room.
Alex: And the house back in my room.
Daddy: That’s right. Everything’s back where it belongs. Yay! Hip hip hooray!
(pause)
Alex: Book Club!


(song time)
Mommy: What do you want to sing?
Alex: How ‘bout… the ceiling song.
Daddy: What happens in the ceiling song?
Alex: It dropped… and it fell in the mud… and it walked on the sidewalk… and it felled in the mud.


Alex: I falled out of the bed.
Mommy: I know, are you hurt?
Alex: Yeah I need to get back in bed.
Mommy: Okay.
Alex: I fall out of the bed and I walked and Mommy and Daddy comed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment