Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm not gonna bite and push.


(entering school)
Alex: I’m not gonna bite and push.
Daddy: What?
Alex: I’m not gonna bite and push, Daddy.


Alex: You wanna hide in the pillows after dinner?


Alex: Sing the man bump his head on the bed.


Daddy: Is Claire a big girl?
Alex: No.
Daddy: What is she?
Alex: She's a boy.
Daddy: Oh. Is she big?
Alex: No she's little.


Daddy: You want to go for a walk with Mommy?
Alex (thrilled): I gonna go to the trees!
Daddy: No, you're not going to the trees.
(Alex looks confused.)
Daddy: You're going to the Spring Fling.
Alex (thrilled): Yay!!
Alex: I going to the green screen!
Daddy: Where are you going Alex?
Alex: To the bean screen!


Alex: I wanna brush teeth and go peepee on the potty and wash hands.


Daddy: What's that?
Alex: That's my box.
Mommy: What do you put in it?
Alex: Rocks in my box.


Alex: Hi Daddy.
Daddy: Hi Alex.
Alex: I'm gonna climb on you.
Alex: What do you have on your shirt?
Daddy: What do I have on my shirt?
Alex: The muffin man.


(the remaining remarks may have occurred on a different day; the archives are unclear on this point)

(song time)

Alex: The book go to the playground and bump his head on the bed.

Alex: The house bump his head on the bed -- no he bump his head on the house.

Alex: And he fall out of the bed and open the door and wake up the red book. And he fall out of the bed and open the door and wake up the red book.

Alex: And I hide and wake up Mommy and Daddy kisses and fall out of the bed and wake up Mommy and Daddy.


(bed time)
Alex: Daddy you wanna play trains and go in the backyard and go in the playroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment