Sunday, May 31, 2009

I gonna show Grandma the airplane and Grandma's gonna say "The airplane's going to the airport."


(nap time)
Alex: Mommy you wanna play trains go in the backyard go in the playroom and play trains?
Mommy: Okay.
Alex: Where do you want to go?
Mommy: Well we’re gonna go to the grocery store later.
Alex: How ‘bout the game store?
Mommy: Well you’ll have to check with Daddy on that one.


(playing in the playroom)

Alex: Look, there's Grommie hair on me.

Alex: Hey that can’t go there. Hey that can’t go there. That can’t go there. That can’t go there.

Alex: Look, my tower break!
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: It fell.

Alex: Oh no!
Daddy: Oh no what happened?
Alex: The cat knocked the dog over.

Alex: Make angry and sad and happy.
Daddy: What?
Alex: Make sad and angry and happy.
Daddy: Make sad and angry and happy?
Alex: Yeah.
Daddy: Okay, bring it over.


Alex: I wanna go to Grandma and Grandpa’s house.
Daddy: Oh, we’re not going to their house. We can’t go to their house, they’re not home.
Alex: I gonna show Grandma the airplane and Grandma’s gonna say ‘The airplane’s going to the airport.’


(at the playground)

Alex: The little boy was sad.
Daddy: Yeah, he didn’t want to leave the playground.
Alex: ‘Cause he didn’t want to go home and the girl said it’s time to go home.
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: And the Daddy picked up him.

Alex: I gonna see a fly, Daddy.
Daddy: Where?
Alex: In my house.

Alex: Can I put it in my pocket?
Daddy: Yeah, you can put it in your pocket.
Alex: Where’s my pocket?


(riding in the car, Alex wants to hear music)


Alex: Daddy?
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: I need some Elmo.

Daddy: How ‘bout this?
Alex: No. How ‘bout Elmo.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: I need Elmo.
Alex: I -- I need Elmo!!


Alex: The cat's going to the nature center.


Daddy: What’s your name, Alex?
Alex: Um, Alex. A-Le-Xan-Der.
Mommy: Good! That’s so good! What’s your last name?
Alex (pause): … Crisping.
Mommy: He doesn’t know.
Daddy: Crisping?
Mommy: He doesn’t remember.
Alex: Um, Dave!


(story time)

Alex: I wanna read that book.
Mommy: What's this book called?
Alex: The Bunny and the Boy.

Mommy: Here is the…
Alex: Blue sheep.
Mommy: And here is the…
Alex: Green sheep.
Mommy: What color is this?
Alex: Green sheep.
Mommy: What color is this?
Alex: Green sheep.
Mommy: Are you being silly or are you colorblind?


(song time)
Mommy: What do you want to sing, Alex?
Alex: I wanna sing you fell down and you bumped your head. (smiling) And you cried!
(Daddy sings.)
Alex: I wanna sing another song. You fell off the roof and you get in the bus.
(Daddy sings.)
Mommy: Let’s sing one more song. What do you want to sing?
Alex: I wanna sing the cow song and the door and he can’t ring the bell.
Daddy: Okay, we’ll sing the cow song and the door and he can’t ring the bell, and then we’ll do kisses, okay?
Alex: Okay. And he open the door.

(bed time)
Alex: Daddy, you wanna play trains go in the back-a-yard and play in the playroom?
Daddy: Okay. Night night Alex, I love you.
Alex: Mommy?
Mommy: Yes?
Alex: You wanna play trains go in the back-a-yard and play in the playroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment