Monday, May 25, 2009

I saw Mommy's cereal.


Alex: The horse's tail is in the tree.


(playing in the backyard)

Alex: Please.
Daddy: Please what?
Alex: Please to get the hand down the slide.

Alex: I put my head in the grass.
Daddy: You did?
Alex: I did. I put my head in the grass.

Alex: The hand didn't get me, Mommy.

Alex: I wanted to get down the slide I went faster and faster the hand and I did that.

Alex: He got me Mommy. He got me Mommy.
Mommy: He got you?
Alex: Yeah I did. The hand can't get me. The hand can’t get me.
Mommy: Good job, Alex.

Alex: Oh no I’m falling. Aaah, I’m falling Daddy.
Daddy: Oh no, don’t fall.
Alex: I will fall in the grass. And I will cry.

Alex: Hi. Hi, hand.
Hand: Hi, Alex.

Alex: I was on the playground. You didn't get me, hand.

Alex: I can’t walk up the slide.
Daddy: You can’t walk up the slide?
Alex: No, I can’t walk up the slide.
Daddy: Maybe – well you can try.
Alex (trying): C’mon, slide.
Alex: I can’t get up the slide.
Daddy: Well, you should try again.
Alex: No I can’t. I have to go up the stairs!!

(Grommie is barking at Oakley, the neighbor’s dog.)
Alex: What's he doing?
Daddy: Oh, he's just barking at Oakley.
Alex: He's barking at Unkley.
Alex: He need to settle down from the gate.
Daddy: What?
Alex: He need to settle down from the gate.
Alex: And then he open the gate and he need to see Unkley.

Alex: I will go hide and get the sticks. And I will touch the tree and get the leaves.
Daddy: Okay, don't hurt the tree, okay? Be nice to the tree. Will you be nice to the tree?
Alex: No. I don't. I don't wanna be nice to the tree.


(in the playroom)

Alex: Mommy? You need a hug?

Alex: Can I see you cereal, Mommy?

Alex: I saw Mommy’s cereal.

Alex: Can I see you cereal again?


(song time)

Daddy: What do you want to sing, Alex?
Alex: The window song. And the animals come in and it scare you.

Daddy: What do you want to sing?
Alex: The P song.
Daddy: What happens in the P song?
Alex: It fall down and it go back in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment