Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Is Caillou on a different planet?

Alex: Daddy, can you write a message that I like to talk to Mommy on the phone for a minute?
Daddy: Write a message? What do you mean?
Alex: Write a message. That I like. Write a email. That I like. You know what I mean.
Daddy: Write a email? To who?
Alex: Mommy.



(dinner)

Alex: Is Caillou on a different planet? Not on this planet?

Alex (to Daddy): I’m creatiful, and you’re creatiful.

Alex (to Daddy): Can you make something creatiful?



Alex: Let's talk about liquids, solids, and gas.

Daddy: Okay, what's a solid?
Alex: If I -- if I was riding on a lion, that's a solid.
Daddy: A lion’s a solid?
Alex: Yeah. Its really hard to pick up. It's heavy.

Alex: Juice
Daddy: Liquid.
Daddy: Did I get it right?
Alex: Yeah. Elephant.
Daddy: Elephant's a solid.
Alex: Steam!
Daddy: Gas.
(Alex laughs.)
Alex: Like you have gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment