Monday, May 23, 2011

I ever don’t go first.

(Daddy comes home from work.)
Claire: Daddy! I'm playing cars!


(dinner)

(Claire repeats Alex’s joke – from the day before – about the stomach sorting food.)
Claire: The pizza goes here... And the broccoli goes here!
(Claire laughs.)
Alex: You're takin’ my joke!
(Alex laughs.)

Alex (to Mommy): ‘Cause when I grow up, I wanna be a daddy!
Claire (to Mommy): And when I grow up, I'm gonna be a mommy, but I just have a mommy. I'm gonna be a mommy like you.

Claire (to Mommy):And when I'm a mommy, I'm gonna give you a hug and a kiss.

Alex: Daddy, can you put Neer, Jaap, Callum, um, all those on my bucket list, so when I grow up, I can have those kids?


Mommy (to Claire): You’re so sweet.
Claire (to Mommy): You’re so sweet to me!


Alex: I never go first.
Claire: I ever don’t go first.

Claire: I always don't go first!



Alex: Daddy, I want Claire to be Wendy tomorrow, because I have a runny nose and I don’t know if I can do all the jobs. So I want you to tell Claire to be Wendy, and she can do all the work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment