Friday, May 6, 2011

I'll tell you how to do rotations.

(at breakfast)

(Alex is talking about doing Rotations at school.)
Claire: I don't know how to do rotations.
Alex: I'll tell you how to do rotations. Some people are at a red table, and some people are at a yellow table, and some people are at a blue table, and then the teacher tells you what -- what the centers are, and when she calls you out, you say what you want to do. But the other ones just make things, but the red table learns about stuff. And sometimes you go on the computer. So, that's how you do my rotations. And then you have snack.


(Claire is playing with her toy cupcakes.)
Claire: It’s cupcake time!
Claire (to Daddy): Do you want to sit with me on the carpet?


Claire (talking to her babies): We’re gonna go to school, guys! We’re gonna keep – we’re gonna keep you here!



(Claire gives Daddy a goodnight kiss.)
Daddy: Good night, Claire Bear.
Claire: Good night, my daddy.



(Mommy tucks Alex into bed.)
Alex: Mommy, I am too big for the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment