Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mommy? Not everybody in the world be at parties right? Only some people.

Claire: Mommy? You wanna see something cool?


Claire: Daddy? I wanna count by two thousand with nines.


Alex: I'm gonna count to a thousand.
Daddy: That’d be big.
Alex: Well actually, maybe I'm gonna count to a million.


Claire: Mommy? Not everybody in the world be at parties right? Only some people.
Mommy: Only some people.
Claire: Right, because some people maybe can't come, because they might be sick.


Claire: What's the problem?


Alex: I really want you to play with me, Claire.
Claire: But I'm doing something else.


(Claire and Alex are laughing and playing in the sprinklers, while holding their umbrellas.)
Claire: It’s raining, right, Alex?
Alex: Uh-huh!
Claire: It’s raining today!


Claire: Daddy, this day is when we have family dinner, and no show. And I have a game to play. When everybody’s ready.

Claire: Daddy, this day were having family dinner but Mommy and Daddy have no food.

Claire: When Mommy’s done with my hair we can all eat and we’ll play the game.

Claire: My game is, you say a color and the other persons have to guess it, except, you can't say a thing we already said.

No comments:

Post a Comment