Monday, June 25, 2012

How does the power get out of the things? And how does it get back in them?

Claire: Bye! Make money! Bye! I love you! Bye Mommy! Have lots of fun!


Alex: There's this type of dream, that isn't a dream. When you close your eyes, it happens, and when you open you eyes, it doesn't happen. But if you close your eyes too long, it turns into a dream.


(The power is out.)
Claire: How does the power get out of the things? And how does it get back in them?

Claire: Can we make coffee?
Daddy: No.
Claire: Can we beep on the dinner thing? Where we put pizza?
Daddy: No.
Claire: The oven?
Daddy: No.
Claire: The microwave?
Daddy: Nope.
Claire: Only people can play, right Daddy?
Daddy: That’s right.


(Claire is happily eating a chocolate muffin.)
Claire (singing): I'm eating my chocolate muffin
Claire (singing): And I already ate my chocolate bar

No comments:

Post a Comment