Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yeah. Eat it. Yummy.

Daddy: What did you do at school today?
Alex: I played with Neer. Outside.

Mommy: What did you have for lunch?
Alex: Pears and pasta. That’s all I had. I didn’t like the pasta.
Mommy: What did you have for lunch, Claire?
Claire: Pears and pasta.
Mommy: What else did you have? Did you have a vegetable?
Claire: Vegetable.
Mommy: What kind?
Claire: Getty, too.
Mommy: You had spaghetti?
Claire: Yeah. Eat it. Yummy.


(Claire is watching Sesame Street.)
Elmo: Oh – oh – hi, Abby.
Abby: Oh hi Elmo!
Elmo (looking into the camera): Oh – oh – and hi to you, too!
Claire (smiling at Daddy): Uh hi to me.


Daddy: Claire, are you a cute girl?
Claire: No. I'm Claire.


Alex: Do we have the cheese?
Claire: Yeah.
Alex: Do we have the cheese?
Claire: Yeah.
Alex: No.
Claire: Why?
Alex: Look at this.
(Alex opens the toy refrigerator.)
Alex: No cheese! I have to go get some.
(Alex runs off.)

(Alex and Claire are pushing strollers. As Alex pushes his past Daddy, he stops and gives Daddy a hug from behind.)
Daddy: Hi buddy. Thanks for my hug!
Alex: I love you, Daddy.
(Alex runs off, pushing his stroller.)

(A little later, Alex pushes his stroller past Daddy again, and stops.)
Alex: I’m gonna give you a kiss.
(Alex gives Daddy a kiss.)
Alex: I love you, Daddy.
Daddy: Aw, thanks, buddy.
Alex: Bye-bye.
(Alex runs off, pushing his stroller.)
Alex (shouting from the other room): Did you say bye-bye?
Daddy: What?
Alex: Did you say bye-bye?
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: Thank you.
Daddy: You’re welcome.


(Driving past the kids’ school.)
Claire: No school!

No comments:

Post a Comment