Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Because they say "bock bock!"

(Alex is playing with Callum. Daddy walks by.)
Alex (to Callum): That’s my daddy.


Alex: Mommy, I wanna make with you.
Mommy: What do you wanna do?
Alex: I wanna make with Mommy dinner.


Alex: We were being two boys!
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: Crazy!


Alex: Mommy, I thought I could make with you.


Claire: Uh make! Uh make! Uh make! Uh make! Uh make! Uh make!


Alex: Daddy, Mommy makes dinner. You don’t make dinner. Mommy makes dinner.


(dinner time)

Daddy: Claire, what did you do with Callum?
Claire: Uh play in playroom.

Daddy: Can you tell a joke, Alex?
Alex: Why do chickens sit on the hay?
Daddy: I don’t know, why do they do that?
Alex: Because they say "bock bock!"
(Daddy laughs.)
Daddy: That's a good joke!

Alex: Mommy?
Mommy: Mm-hm.
Alex: Callum asked me "Are we gonna stay here?" "No!" I said. He has to go to his house!

(Claire covers her nose and mouth with a wipe.)
Claire: Mommy, where are you, Mommy? Where are you?


(Alex, Claire, Mommy, and Daddy go upstairs.)
Alex: Mommy’s third. Watch me say it: third.


Alex: One feet... Two feet! That's how Count talks. The count.


Alex: But I get tired at school.
Daddy: Tired?
Alex: Tired and tired and tired and tired. And thirsty and thirsty and thirsty and thirsty.
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: A lotta thirsty and a lotta sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment