Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mommy was there for a minute, but she was in a really weird car.

Alex: I had a bad dream. Somebody was trying to cut some of my skin off.

Alex: Mommy was there for a minute, but she was in a really weird car.


(Claire and Alex just got home from school.)

Daddy (to Alex): Who did you play with?
Alex: Me and Jaap and Callum and Neer.
Daddy: Oh, good!
Daddy: Claire, who did you play with?
Claire: (mumble) and Edward.
Daddy: Edward and who?
Claire: Ashley.
Daddy: You played with Edward and Ashley?
Claire: Yeah.
Daddy: Fun! I’m glad you guys have good friends to play with.
Alex: We played hospital!
Daddy: Oh!
Claire: And we played monsters!
Daddy: Oh!
Alex: We ran around until we broke our bones and then we went to the hospital.

(Claire has an invitation to a birthday party.)
Alex (whining): I want to go to Vince’s party!
Claire: No! I didn’t go to any parties you went to, Alex.



Alex: Today at school, I went to the Primrose Patch.

Alex: I planted a flower, but it’s not ready yet.


Alex: Tomorrow’s Friday!
Daddy: That’s right.
Alex: Then Saturday and Sunday. Then Monday, and Romp ‘n’ Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment