Friday, April 8, 2011

But she always has a issue with her garden.

(Alex is talking about Mommy and her garden.)
Alex: But she always has a issue with her garden. The bunnies always eat her carrots, and her salad.


(Alex and Claire come home from school.)

Alex: I didn’t run away in the bushes, Daddy!
Claire: I didn’t run away in the bushes too!

Alex: How ‘bout we – how ‘bout we – how bout we be good this whole day!

(Claire shows Daddy her good-behavior treasure from school.)
Claire: I got – I got cleaned up – and got a treasure box!

Alex: I played the same game, Daddy. I played the same game outside!
Daddy: Good! Was it fun again?
Alex: Yeah, but Saavik wasn’t there.
Daddy: Oh, then who was Spider-Man?
Alex: Well, Jaap was there.
Daddy: Oh, okay.
Alex: And Richard was a spider!

Alex: And Elia and Casey were still there.
Daddy: Good. And who were you?
Alex: The king again.



Alex: I just wanna be with my daddy.

Claire (to Daddy): Can you play with me?

Claire (to Daddy): I wanna play tea party!
Daddy: Okay, let’s play tea party.
Claire: Well, is it gonna take a long time if you work? Is it gonna – are you gonna work?
Daddy: No, I’m not gonna work.
Claire: Okay.

Claire: Daddy, come here, you can sit beside me!


Alex: Sorry. I didn’t mean to ruin your tea party.


Alex: Paul breathes through his nose like this.
(Alex snorts.)
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: Yeah. But I can’t do it yet. ‘Cause I’m not Paul!



(bath)

Claire: That was a big one, Daddy!
Alex: Watch this – watch this, Daddy! I’m gonna make a big splash.
(Alex squirts water out of the rubber duck.)
Claire: That was a big splash!!
Alex: Whoa!

Claire: Watch.
(Claire squirts water out of the rubber duck. Claire cracks up.)

(Alex squirts water out of the rubber duck, and it goes right into his face. Mommy and Claire crack up.)
Alex (laughing): It squirt my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment