Monday, February 21, 2011

Why shouldn't you park your truck beside a volcano?

Alex: Why shouldn’t you park your truck beside a volcano?

Alex: I thought you were gonna put a earthquake on my bucket list.
Daddy: Do you want me to do that?
Alex: No, because I don’t wanna do that, but can I draw one?
Daddy: Okay.

Alex: I’m gonna draw a earthquake with a truck going through it!

Alex: Can you tell me when there was a earthquake in – in – Vecavia?



(dinner)

Alex: Tell me a earthquake, Mommy. Please?
Mommy: Really, again?
Alex: Yeah.
Mommy: There’s nothing really to tell. There was just a little rumbling. It was like thunder.
Alex: How’d it go? Can you tell me the rumble?

Alex: In Vavacania, and there was, [Alex shakes his own chair violently] “Shake! Shake shake shake shake shake shake!” Look Daddy, this is a big one!
Alex: You hear the cracking? The building is falling over!
(Alex falls on the floor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment