Saturday, February 19, 2011

I don’t like jelly sandwiches. I like cheese sandwiches. Except I take the cheese off.

Alex: Mommy?
Mommy: Yeah.
Alex: I’m all dressed!

Alex: The sun’s out. And the moon’s on the other side of the Earth. It’s night time for... for, for... for the Earth beside us.



Claire: I need to go to the dentist, too.
Daddy: Yeah, you can go to the dentist like Caillou.
(Long pause.)
Claire: And can I be Caillou one day?
Daddy: What?
Claire: Can I be Caillou one day?
Daddy: Yeah, you can be Caillou one day.
Claire: Okay.



Claire: Mommy, he rolled in a – in a poop.
Mommy: Oh.
Claire: And Daddy washed him.



Alex: I don’t like jelly sandwiches. I like cheese sandwiches. Except I take the cheese off.



Alex: Well this firefly just sits down and eattes his snack. He doesn’t fly around.



(Claire puts the toy pliers on her big toe.)
Claire (matter-of-factly): Daddy, I have no toe. I cut it. It’s in the landfill.



Alex (playing by himself): My car isn’t working properly.



Claire (playing by herself): A beanstalk is coming! What are you doing, beanstalk?

No comments:

Post a Comment