Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm super-fast, one two three go!

(Mommy is sitting on the floor, and Grommie is pushing his way onto Mommy's lap.)
Claire (to Mommy): He's giving you a hug!

Alex: Hey Mommy, I made a pattern with my, with my Cinnamon Bears and my Chocolate Bears.
Mommy: You made a pattern?
Daddy: What's your pattern?
Alex: Chocolate Bear, Cinnamon Bear, Chocolate Bear, Cinnamon Bear.



(Dinner. Claire watches Daddy eat some broccoli.)
Claire (to Daddy): I'm gonna be healthy in a minute.
Daddy: Okay.
Claire: Now I'm eating french fries.



Claire: Watch me run really fast, Daddy!
(Claire runs.)
Daddy: Wow, that was fast!
Claire: You didn't watch me, Daddy!

Claire: I can run really fast! Seddy, ret, go!

Claire: You watch me, Daddy, one, two, three, four, go, I super-fast!
(Claire runs.)

Claire: Watch me do it again. I'm super-fast, one two three go!
(Claire runs.)



(Claire watches Alex poop.)
Claire: That's like a chicken, Alex. Your poop is like a chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment