Saturday, May 19, 2012

My tooth came out!!

Alex: I had to come down here without any clothes, because my soccer clothes are down here.

Alex: I'm a bakery and Claire's makin' a store.

Alex: Oh!  That pizza crust turned out great.

(Claire visit's Alex's bakery.)
Claire: I need some carrots for my baby.
Alex: Claire!  I don't have that.  Bakeries don't sell carrots.
(Pause.)
Alex: So… have a nice day!

Alex: It's hard to choose on House Hunters, with, um, that, with the construction site isn't done?
Daddy: Yeah?  Why is that?
Alex: It's... um… it's hard to know what it looks like when it's done.


Claire: Mommy?  When are we going to go to the dentist?
Mommy: Wednesday.
Claire: Oh.  What is today?
Mommy: Saturday.
Claire: What's tomorrow?

Claire: I'm so excited for the dentiiiiiiiiiiiiist!


Alex: My tooth came out!!

Claire: Then you can put it under your pillow!

Alex: I pulled it out.  I wiggled it and then --
Mommy: It just came out?
Alex: Right on my hand!

Alex: It's gone!

Claire: Alex, where did your tooth go?  Did you lost your tooth?


Alex: The Tooth Fairy's small.
Mommy: Yeah.
Claire: Why is the Tooth Fairy small?
Mommy: She just is.

Claire: Is there tooth fairies in this world?
Mommy: Yeah.
Alex: There's tooth fairies everywhere.  There's only one though, right?
Mommy: Yeah.

Alex: Maybe when they say good morning to me at school, and I say good morning to them, they might say, "Why did his teeth fell out?"  And I'll say "My teeth fell out.  On Saturday."

No comments:

Post a Comment